Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dannyxv42
    • Jan 2024

Coming over from a dead/dying forum...

I won't name drop but a forum I was on of the same topic has been in a harsh decline down to mostly just having a handful of toxic members that drove everyone else away. I had just started getting into the hobby (mostly drones) and I just couldn't stand the toxic people over there. Most of the people I liked left or seldom post and I was only on the forum for a few months. It is a shame!

So I did a big of searching around and since this place uses the same software (which I love and prefer as far as forum software goes) I joined up! Looks like things are growing here too and people are friendly, love to see it!

Hoping to talk about drones, get some tips and advise as well as enjoy the off-topic chatter which I do miss!

My name is Danny btw!
  • Scott
    Administrator
    • Oct 2023

Hi Danny,

I'm happy you enjoy our website 👍
    I've spent many hours building this website so others who share my interest in RC have a place to go without being exposed to the toxicity of major social media platforms.

Please enjoy you stay here and spread the word 😎

Comment

• Drift-King
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by dannyxv42
      I won't name drop but a forum I was on of the same topic has been in a harsh decline down to mostly just having a handful of toxic members that drove everyone else away. I had just started getting into the hobby (mostly drones) and I just couldn't stand the toxic people over there. Most of the people I liked left or seldom post and I was only on the forum for a few months. It is a shame!

So I did a big of searching around and since this place uses the same software (which I love and prefer as far as forum software goes) I joined up! Looks like things are growing here too and people are friendly, love to see it!

Hoping to talk about drones, get some tips and advise as well as enjoy the off-topic chatter which I do miss!

My name is Danny btw!
      Hey Danny, Welcome to the community. I felt the same way as you regarding the toxic behaviours over other platforms I have been a part of over the years. This website is also running the new generation of software, so it is clean and easy to use.

Comment

• JustJoe
        • Jan 2024

A lot of older forums I was a part of are long gone. Mostly down to the wrong people taking over or the original owner/s not caring anymore and letting it fall to the wayside. I am just glad to have found this place as well as a few other replacements for other topics. New forums are still popping up and I love to see it.

Comment

• Scott
          Administrator
          • Oct 2023

Reading your comments I am curious if there could be any improvements to the site in your opinions. If you do have any ideas please let me know in the Site Feedback. I have linked it below for your convenience.
          Have thoughts on our site? Share your feedback here. Help us enhance your experience and make RC Model Sports even better. Your input matters let's build together!

Comment

• dannyxv42
            • Jan 2024

Thanks for the welcomes! I will let others know about the forum if they have any interest in RC I am sure they will join.

As far as feedback, thus far I have not had any issues and I am enjoying the place. 😀

Comment

• thegodofclod
              • Feb 2024

Welcome to the forum! I have been on this forum for a couple of days and it has been amazing to share and gain knowledge related to RC cars. I hope you will enjoy here

Comment

• dannyxv42
                • Jan 2024

Originally posted by thegodofclod
                Welcome to the forum! I have been on this forum for a couple of days and it has been amazing to share and gain knowledge related to RC cars. I hope you will enjoy here
                Thanks, I am enjoying it thus far. Seems like a nice growing community filled with decent people which is a rare find online these days!

Hope you are enjoying it here too

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍