Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlueM00n
    • Jan 2024

Hey guys!

How is everyone. I was looking through the forum and decided to join. I tried to take part in a Reddit group but no one was really saying much of anything and the few posts I made just got ignored. Figured I would hunt down a forum. This one looked perfect to me!

So I am not exactly "new" to RCs as a hobby. I was into them when I was in my teens. I was mainly interested in cars and boats but now that I am getting back into things again, I want to learn more about drones. Hoping to do that here! 😀
  • JuzWin
    • Dec 2023

Welcome 🤗

This website is more of a self contained community rather than a free for all mess social media platforms are these days. If you are getting into the RC hobby again you are in the right place.

Comment

• BlueM00n
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by JuzWin
      Welcome 🤗

This website is more of a self contained community rather than a free for all mess social media platforms are these days. If you are getting into the RC hobby again you are in the right place.
      Thanks! That is what I thought. A lot of other platforms are all noise and honestly just a massive mess. It is hard to get advise from anyone on those.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎