Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xdruid
    • Feb 2024

Glad to have found this place :)

I was looking around quite a bit. A forum I was on previous that has a small section for drones shut down. I tried Reddit and did not like it. It was too hard to actually connect with people on X on the topic. Discord felt virtually useless. I had no idea where to even check on there. I joined a few other forums and I just didn't like how they functions. That and a few of them had honestly nasty people.

So I joined here and happy to have found this spot. I am new to drones. It is a new hobby for me I only just started getting into last year so I am still learning. Hoping to get some advice and such here from people who share the interest!

I also enjoy video games, classing board games, poker, and painting figures.

My name is Gene by the way.
  • bluemamba87
    • Jan 2024

Nice to see more people joining! Welcome to the forum! I know what you mean. A good forum is hard to come by these days but when you find one, you just know. Hope you enjoy it here. Lots of people here seem to share similar hobbies as you too.

Comment

• xdruid
      • Feb 2024

Originally posted by bluemamba87
      Nice to see more people joining! Welcome to the forum! I know what you mean. A good forum is hard to come by these days but when you find one, you just know. Hope you enjoy it here. Lots of people here seem to share similar hobbies as you too.
      Oh don't I know it. lol

A lot of places have clicks and feel too edgy or trolly and it just puts me off. I just want a place to chat with people and relax, talking about topics I am interested in and enjoy. This is a cool place thus far 😎

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎