Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joeycc28
    • Feb 2024

Hi people, how is it going?

I had a few questions about drones I figured I would join and ask here. I did not have any luck with people responding on other forums unfortunately. Not sure why. This places seems new and active so here I am! I am basically a beginner when it comes to RCs and drones but it is a new hobby I am getting into. I am hoping to find some enjoyment from it and that it gets me out the house more.
  • galacticfox
    • Jan 2024

Hey there, welcome to the forum! I think you are in a great place for asking about drones. The community is friendly and very open to helping each other out which is why I joined. I am new to the world of RCs myself and have already learned a bit when it comes to models, features, and what to look for.

Comment

• joeycc28
      • Feb 2024

Originally posted by galacticfox
      Hey there, welcome to the forum! I think you are in a great place for asking about drones. The community is friendly and very open to helping each other out which is why I joined. I am new to the world of RCs myself and have already learned a bit when it comes to models, features, and what to look for.
      That is great! Thanks for the welcome. I have not been on much since I signed up. I will be more active once work slows down and I have more free time. Been super busy and working weekends!

Comment

• galacticfox
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by joeycc28

That is great! Thanks for the welcome. I have not been on much since I signed up. I will be more active once work slows down and I have more free time. Been super busy and working weekends!
        Sounds good! Yeah, work can eat up a lot of time. When I am super busy, spending time online just makes me tired by the time I get around to it. I don't like using forums on my phone either.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎