If you could design your own video game, what would it be like?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LouisZ
    • Jan 2024

If you could design your own video game, what would it be like?

I know in recent years, people have been complaining more and more about the lackluster options in the gaming world. We have more games than ever before but I like many others struggle to find things I actually want to play.

So if you could design your OWN video game, what would it be like?
  • dennis12834
    • Feb 2024

I would really have to think about this one. I like a wide variety of different games but I feel like it would be something similar to WoW. The older original game not whatever they did in recent years. Make it so there are different races, planets, etc. as well.

Comment

• BlueM00n
      • Jan 2024

I would basically take everything good about older Call of Duty games and make that. Have a game with a solid story that allows you to play as a soldier. You can choose 3 different career paths for the story and it will be based on the US military. You will also create your character and choose to play as a man or woman. The online end will be like the old CoDs. TDM, S&D, etc. with new maps coming out every 3 months, new guns, and having challenges happen weekly to level up and unlock stuff as well as rank.

Comment

• RichieD94
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by BlueM00n
        I would basically take everything good about older Call of Duty games and make that. Have a game with a solid story that allows you to play as a soldier. You can choose 3 different career paths for the story and it will be based on the US military. You will also create your character and choose to play as a man or woman. The online end will be like the old CoDs. TDM, S&D, etc. with new maps coming out every 3 months, new guns, and having challenges happen weekly to level up and unlock stuff as well as rank.
        I would love this. Like just make it a game they can expand on and a story that allows us to feel more a part of. I like the concept of getting new stuff every 3 months too. I would much rather play a game like this then buy something new every year and be continuously disappointed.

Comment

• bluemamba87
          • Jan 2024

I want a game like the Sims but without all the weird stuff. Make it more interesting and realistic to real life too. So take like Sims City's economics and stuff and blend the two. I used to love building houses in those games but Sims 4 kind of ruined the game for me.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎